Copyright © City Federal Credit Union.
If you are using a screen reader and having difficulty or having any other accessibility issue please call (806)373-4313 for assistance.
We test using NVDA by NV Access for accessibility. Learn at www.nvaccess.org.
What is NVDA?
NVDA (NonVisual Desktop Access) is a free “screen reader” which enables blind and vision impaired people to use computers. It reads the text on the screen in a computerized voice. You can control what is read to you by moving the cursor to the relevant area of text with a mouse or the arrows on your keyboard.
Whatever’s on your wish list, come to the City, and we’ll help you do it! With a HELOC (Home Equity Line of Credit), you can get a credit limit and then borrow up to that amount. As you pay your balance down, you can borrow again, like a credit card.
A City Federal CU HELOC ...
• Provides flexibility so you can borrow as much or as little as you need.
• Makes it easy to access money.
• Requires no initial draw.
• Features local approvals to speed the process.
• Offers a 10-year draw with a 20-year repayment.
Use it for...
• Home renovations
• Small home projects/repairs
• Debt consolidation